The Sunday Supper Movement is very excited to be partnering with American Family Insurance once again this month, as part of their #ChooseDreams initiative! Today’s #SundaySupper theme is Family Favorites Turned Healthy, and Katie from Ruffles & Truffles is our host. We have a line-up of 20 recipes, here’s a sneak peek at our menu. Drop by Sunday to see how we’ve turned some of our family favorites healthy!
For even more inspiration, check out the Family Favorites Turned Healthy #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!
- Angel Hair & Zucchini Noodles with Fresh Tomato Sauce by Ruffles & Truffles
- Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls by Curious Cuisiniere
- Beef Stroganoff by Country Girl in the Village
- Buffalo Cauli-Tots by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Corn and Crab Chowder by The Dinner-Mom
- Crab Cake Salad by Family Foodie
- Grilled Portabella Mushrooms with Cucumber dressing and a Roasted Red Pepper Slaw by Seduction In The Kitchen
- Healthy Chicken Salad by Run DMT
- Lighter Beef Tacos by Alida’s Kitchen
- Meatballs with Vegetable Noodles and Fresh Tomato Sauce by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese by The Messy Baker
- Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms and Spinach by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Tex Mex Enchilada Skillet Lasagna by Neighborfood
- Zucchini Meat Lasagna by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chewy Coconut Granola Bars by Savvy Eats
- Enlightened Southern Banana Puddings by The Weekend Gourmet
- Mom’s Fruit Salad by Magnolia Days
- Strawberry Vanilla Canapés by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Superfood Pancakes by girlichef
- Zucchini Carrot Snack Cake by The Foodie Army Wife
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.