The Sunday Supper Movement is excited to once again team up with American Family Insurance this week. We will be featuring fresh and vibrant Recipes from the Garden for the #ChooseDreams campaign.
We have a line-up of 20 fabulous recipes that are sure to inspire you to get closer to the earth and plant your own vegetables and herbs. While you’re at it, get the kids involved – nobody’s better at (or more enthusiastic about) getting their hands dirty!
Sunday Supper Movement member Jennifer from Peanut Butter and Peppers is hosting this week. Jen will also be joining Chef Dennis Littley of A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis and Sunday Supper founder Isabel Laessig of Family Foodie for a live Google+ chat on May 28 at 5pm CT to discuss Recipes from the Garden with American Family Insurance! You can learn more about this fun event by clicking here!
For even more inspiration, follow the Recipes from the Garden #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn! And don’t forget our live twitter chat on Sunday evening at 7pm ET following the #SundaySupper hashtag – we’re chatting with AmFam, and we’d love for you to bring your favorite tips and recipes from the garden and join us (more info at the bottom of this post)!
Without further ado, here’s a preview of the menu we have in store for you this weekend:
- 3 Cheese Naan Pizza with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Arugula by Neighborfood
- Asparagus Penne with Bacon Cream Sauce by Country Girl In The Village
- Basil, Honey and Walnut Gelato by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak by Magnolia Days
- Garden Foccacia by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Greek Stuffed Tomato by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Grilled Shrimp with Grilled Sweet Peppers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Herbed Chicken Kabobs by Momma’s Meals
- Individual Indian Corn Pudding Souffles by Delaware Girl Eats
- Lemon Herb Slow Cooker Roast Chicken by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Asparagus by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Rosemary Cornbread by Alida’s Kitchen
- Salmon Peppers and Onions by Family Foodie
- Spinach Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tortellini with Garden Fresh Pesto by The Foodie Army Wife
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by Supper for a Steal
- White Bean Cilantro Chopped Vegetable Salad by Shockingly Delicious
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.