This colorful layered cornbread salad can be served on its own or alongside a carved rotisserie chicken from the market. For the salad, use store-bought cornbread muffins or make your own. You’ll need a dozen.
By Meal Diva
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 12 cornbread muffins, crumbled
- 2 (15 ounces) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!