- 2 (8-ounce) filet of sirloin
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 apple, (Gala, Fuji, Honeycrisp or other firm sweet apple)
- 1 medium-sized butternut squash
- 1 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!
This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are those of the individual bloggers.