Beijing Noodle Salad with bamboo shoots and snap peas is quick to put together but it can also be made ahead of time, a blessing on busy work days. Make double and take the leftovers to work!
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. We are delighted to share it here for Weekday Supper. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® flat iron
- ½ pound whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup matchstick-cut bamboo shoots
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili oil
- 1½ tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Season steak with salt and pepper, and grill to 140ºF for medium rare doneness. Remove steak from grill and rest 5 minutes. Slice across the grain.
- Toss pasta with sesame oil. Add bamboo shoots, peanuts, peas and steak.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, chili oil and teriyaki sauce. Add dressing to noodle mixture and toss. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
And sign up for our newsletter to get great recipes delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!