15 of our Best Beef Recipes brought to you by The #SundaySupper Tastemakers and Florida Beef. From beef bowls to salads and so much more, we got creative in the kitchen and love the results! Instead of beef being the main attraction, Florida Beef challenged us to create recipes using beef as an ingredient. It’s a wonderful way to add flavor and protein to any meal, and I think we knocked it out of the park! What do you think? Check out the complete list of beef recipes below and click on each one to get inspired by beef. Leave a comment letting us know your fave!
Florida Beef invited 15 #SundaySupper Tastemakers on a #FLBeefImmersion weekend to learn all about the beef industry in Florida. We’ll be traveling to Gainesville this Saturday for a fun and educational weekend. Follow #SundaySupper on social media to see us get up close and personal with Florida cows, as well as learn pro cooking tips from Chef Dave, and compete in a mini #hashed cooking competition. In addition, nutritionist Jenna Braddock will help us bone up on our beef nutrition, and the amazing Kita Roberts of Girl Carnivore will share her pro-beef photography tips.
Join us LIVE on Twitter Sunday, August 21st at 7pmET to chat about beef. We’ll be tweeting LIVE from Dragonfly Sushi in Gainesville, FL. Chat with you then!
Why use beef as an ingredient?
- A single serving of lean beef is 3 ounces (approximately the size of a smart phone) with an average of 150 calories and less than 10 grams of fat.
- One serving of beef is 50% of your recommended daily value of protein.
- In addition, beef provides complete, high-quality protein, as well as high amounts of zinc, iron, vitamins B6 and B12, along with other key vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- Furthermore, beef is versatile! Use it as a flavor enhancer or as a protein boost to your snack or meal.
- Think of beef as an ingredient in your recipes instead of as the center of the plate. It is a nutrient-packed addition to any bowl, salad or veggie-focused meal.
Follow Florida Beef for the latest updates
Best Beef Recipes
- Balsamic Steak and Grilled Peach Salad by Casa de Crews
- Beef and Cheddar Risotto by My World Simplified
- Beef, Brie and Onion Jam Canapes by Family Around The Table
- Creamy Polenta with Shredded Beef Braised in a Tomato Wine Sauce by Girl Abroad
- Grilled Steak Fajita Quinoa Bowls by Katie’s Cucina
- Joe’s Special by Family Foodie
- Korean Bibimbap by The Crumby Cupcake
- Mini Beef Wellingtons by Cricket’s Confections
- Roast Beef Sliders topped with Smoked Gouda and Caramelized Onions by The Healthy Fit Foodie
- Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs Bowl by Having Fun Saving and Cooking
- Steak & Farro Rainbow Salad by Go Epicurista
- Steak and Eggs Benedict Crostini by Life Tastes Good
- Steak Frites by April Golightly
- Thai Noodle Steak Salad by Dessert Geek
- Vaca Frita Rice Bowl by Love and Confections
- Speaking Beef: A Handy Guide to International Beef Cuts by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.