Whip up Quick Chicken and Baby Broccoli with Spicy Peanut Sauce for Weekday Supper in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Take one-pot meals to a new level with this “Sheet Pan Suppers” recipe.
- Cooking spray (optional)
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 bunches broccolini (1 pound total)
- 4 to 6 thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts or cutlets (1 to 1½ pounds total)
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!
This post is sponsored by Workman Publishing Company in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.