Chicken Meatball Pasta Rosé adds a touch of elegance to everyday spaghetti and meatballs. Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce makes it easy! This recipe was first published in full on the blog Cindy’s Recipes and Writings. We are pleased to share it with you here for Weekday Supper.
- ½ pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups dried pasta (mini penne, penne, ziti)
- 1 package McCormick Skillet Sauce Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil, Garlic
- ¼ cup half and half or 2 percent milk
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan for topping(optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, mix together ground chicken, onion, celery flakes, basil, 3 Tablespoons Parmesan.
- Form into mini meatballs. (18 to 20) Meatballs will be slightly sticky.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium- high heat. Add meatballs and turn to coat meatballs with oil. Fry over medium heat, turning often to brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until thoroughly cooked. Too dry? Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help steam meatballs if necessary.
- Add pasta, McCormick sauce and half and half or milk. Heat thoroughly and serve.
- Serve with grated Parmesan on side if desired.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.