Chicken thighs are marinated in lemon juice and olive oil then seasoned with lovely Mediterranean spices before being roasted to crisp perfection. Serve the tender meat on pita bread, slathered with garlic sauce and topped with crunchy pickles.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- ½ cup olive oil
- 5 or 6 cloves garlic, minced
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 5 or 6 grinds of the pepper mill
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 pitas
- Lebanese garlic sauce to taste
- Dill pickle chips
end post (regular week – no sponsor):
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!