This deliciously creamy Chicken with Rosemary Sauce recipe was originally published on Grumpy’s Honeybunch as part of a sponsored event with Perdue Chicken. We are pleased to share it here for a quick and tasty Weekday Supper.
Chicken with Rosemary Sauce is a healthy weekday meal that is ready for the table in less than 30 minutes. The sauce is made with Perdue Chicken Stock, wine, and fat free half and half. It is flavorful, low carb and good for you: that’s what I like our weekday suppers to be like!
Serve it over rice, alongside some mashed potatoes or with the steamed vegetable of your choice to round out the meal.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ½ cup Perdue Signature Chicken Stock
- ½ cup fat free half and half
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot pan.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until chicken has browned.
- Add wine, rosemary, and green onions to pan.
- Return to burner and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly being sure to get all the browned bits.
- Add chicken broth and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add half and half, cook 2 minutes more or until sauce has thickened slightly.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.