Chili Cheese Burgers with McCormick’s Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce are perfect for a busy weeknight and a guaranteed hit!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 whole small onion, diced
- 1 pouch McCormick's Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Sauce
- 14½ ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 whole diced bell pepper (optional)
- 30 ounces canned black beans, drained
- 6 slices cheese of choice
- 6 whole hamburger buns
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.