Who says nachos are just for football games? Chili Cheese Nachos make a great quick and easy weeknight supper that your family will love.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) McCormick Skillet Sauce: Chili with the robust flavors of fire roasted garlic and chili pepper
- 4 ounces shredded colby-jack cheese
- Sour cream, for serving
- Tortilla chips, for serving
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.