For many, coffee is a necessary part of life. I know I look forward to my first cup of coffee every morning! Whether you like your coffee black, light, sweet, or unsweetened, it seems to be a household item that almost no home can do without! Coffee is not just for drinking though. It can be used as an ingredient in a variety of ways. This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are sharing 40+ Recipes for Cooking with Coffee that showcase our enthusiasm for this flavorful ingredient.
Great Reasons for Cooking with Coffee
- Add richness to your recipes with coffee! Use it as a flavor enhancer for savory sauces or in dessert to make it more special! Try this Sweet Cream Affogato from The Redhead Baker
- Coffee works great as a spice! Try adding coffee to your favorite meat marinade recipe, your simmering pot of pasta sauce, or stir some into your morning oatmeal. These Cappuccino Overnight Oats from Pies and Plots sound like a great place to start!
- Need a pick me up? Use coffee in recipes like energy bars for that little caffeine boost! Try out these Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Bites from Beauty and the Beets.
Be sure to check out the list below for all of our flavorful cooking with coffee recipes! Be sure to join us on Twitter Sunday, September 18th at 7pmET as we chat about our love for all things coffee!
Cooking with Coffee Recipes
- Bulletproof Coffee My Way by Monica’s Table
- Caramel Turtle Mocha Frappe by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Smoothie by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Latte by Meal Planning Magic
- Apple Crumb Coffee Cake by Dessert Geek
- Banana Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Cappuccino Overnight Oats by Pies and Plots
- Cardamom-Crumb Coffee Cake by Wholistic Woman
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Kaffee Kuchen) by Palatable Pastime
- Coconut & Coffee Gluten Free Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coffee and Cream Cinnamon Buns by Cooking With Carlee
- Maple-Coffee Breakfast Sausage by Cricket’s Confections
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Bites by Beauty and the Beets
- Whole Wheat Pecan Crumb Cake by Family Around The Table
- Best Coffee Frosting by My World Simplified
- Bittersweet Cremeux with Coffee Caramel and Bourbon Cream by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies by Crazed Mom
- Chocolate Coffee Nut Bark by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Coffee Toffee Crunch Cookies by Family Foodie
- Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie by Moore or Less Cooking
- Cold Brew Affogato by Helpful Homemade
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Torte with Strawberry Coulis by Gourmet Everyday
- Eiskaffee (German Coffee with Ice Cream) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Espresso Brownie Cupcake Sundaes by A Mind Full Mom
- Mocha Cake with Mocha Rum Icing by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mocha Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mocha Panna Cotta with Mascarpone Cream by The Crumby Cupcake
- NCR Cookies by Girl Abroad
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Polish Black Cake with Whipped Mocha frosting by Hardly A Goddess
- Sweet Cream Affogato by The Redhead Baker
- Coffee and Garlic Rubbed Pork Chops by Casa de Crews
- Java Dry Spice Rub Chops by Sunday Supper Movement
- Salmon-Mandarin Salad with Asian Vinaigrette & Coffee Dressing by Asian In America
- Sticky Coffee Chicken by Food Lust People Love
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get great recipes delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!