Add tofu to Crispy Noodle Asian Salad if you want to up the protein factor for a complete vegetarian meal. Shredded cabbage is mixed with rice noodles and then mixed with classic Asian ingredients including soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil.
- 5 to 6 cups warm water
- 4 ounces thin rice noodles
- 16 ounces shredded cabbage
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!