Thanks to McCormick Skillet Sauces and some store bought pizza dough, you’ll have a quick and easy meal that will please everyone in your family. I mean, who can turn down bacon?
- 3 slices thick cut applewood smoked bacon
- 1½ pounds chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1 package McCormick Smoky Applewood BBQ Chicken with Bacon Skillet Sauce
- 1 1-pound package pizza dough
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella OR 1½ cup of shredded
- 1 stalk green onion, thinly sliced on diagonal
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.