A quick trip to any Farmers’ Market or your own garden, and you’ll have a fresh and delicious meal prepared in minutes. In this dish, fresh herbs and veggies are finished off with a creamy, yet healthy, sauce.
Farmers’ Market Pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 medium summer squash, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 ounces whole wheat pasta + ¼ cup reserved cooking water
For more easy and fresh meal options to fit your busy schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
We are partnering with American Family Insurance for the #ChooseDreams initiative. For even more inspiration, follow the Recipes from the Garden #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!