When you can’t grow your own fresh veggies, the Farmer’s Market is the next best thing! This wrap is full of veggies you can find at the Farmer’s market and topped off with a creamy avocado hummus that will delight your taste buds.
Farmer’s Market Wrap with Avocado Hummus
- for the Hummus:
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1½ teaspoons tahini
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, stoned
- for the Wraps:
- 6 large tortilla wraps, Basil Tomato or Spinach
- 2 cups of grilled veggies mushrooms, onions, zucchini, yellow squash asparagus
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- avocado hummus
For more easy and fresh meal options to fit your busy schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
We are partnering with American Family Insurance for the #ChooseDreams initiative. For even more inspiration, follow the Family Favorites Turned Healthy #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!