Are you ready for a fright fest? With Halloween just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your party, and the Sunday Supper crew is prepared to help you with the process! You are invited to join us this week as we team up with Gallo Family! The menu below features 20 recipes for frightfully fun entertaining that are made using (or meant to be paired with) Gallo Family’s wines. This month we are featuring their fabulous Red Moscato and Merlot. The refreshing Red Moscato is a spookily sweet option for pairing with all of the chocolate treats you will be seeing this holiday season. For a walk on the darker side, Gallo Family’s Merlot is a full bodied option with flavors of black cherry, plum, and oak. It will make the perfect match for pasta, grilled meats, and a wide variety of other foods!
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator). Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for more ideas and updates. Want to incorporate Gallo Family into your Halloween menu? Here is a $1 off digital coupon for Gallo Family wines to get you started.
Here is a preview of all the Frightfully Fun Entertaining recipes the Sunday Supper family will be bringing to the table on Sunday! We hope you’ll bring along some of your favorite spooky recipes and wine pairings as well.
- Beef Stew with Ghost Dumplings by Momma’s Meals
- Blackened Chicken Legs with Red Beets and Potatoes by Jelly Toast
- Brain Cupcakes with Red Moscato Wine Shooters by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dracula Wine Jelly by Basic N Delicious
- Gallo Family Red Moscato Cocktail by Flour On My Face
- Ghoulishly Good Red Moscato Punch by The Weekend Gourmet
- Halloween Buffalo Ranch Pork Bites by Family Foodie
- Meringue Bones with Raspberry Sauce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mummy Calzone by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Poison Apple Pomegranate Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Pumpkin Chili by The Foodie Army Wife
- Red Moscato Candied Apples by The Messy Baker
- Red Moscato Spider Sangria by Run DMT
- Red Velvet Cake Eye Balls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Red Wine Caramel and Chocolate Apples by Ruffles & Truffles
- Roasted Garlic Hummus by Alida’s Kitchen
- Smoked Trout Pate Spider Bites by Shockingly Delicious
- Steak Bites with Bloody Maria Dipping Sauce by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Witches Blood Risotto by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Zombie Bite Wine Slushies by Feed Me, Seymour
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.