In anticipation of Halloween next week, Sunday Supper Tastemakers are sharing 26 Fun Halloween Recipe Ideas made with Dixie Crystals Sugar. These homemade sweet treats will put smiles on the faces of all your favorite little ghosts and goblins.
Halloween is such a fun holiday! I love walking around my neighborhood and looking at all the decorations. Some are scary, others are cute! On Halloween, we move our fire-pit to the driveway and light a cozy fire. We sit on chairs all around the fire and pass out candy. Many of our neighbors do the same. I bring out sweet homemade treats for us to snack on while we greet all the trick-or-treaters! Even though I’m well into my middle years, I still get excited for Halloween! This year, I’m extra excited because I get to bring out my treats made with Dixie Crystals sugar!
Dixie Crystals sugar has been a trusted Southern brand since 1917. On Dixie Crystals.com you will find thousands of time-tested recipes, baking videos, vintage cookbooks and so much more! Like Sunday Supper Movement, Dixie Crystals is committed to helping families spend time together in the kitchen making memories though food. While on the Dixie Crystals website, make sure you check out Kids in the Kitchen. This is where you’ll find kid-friendly craft ideas, printables, edible art projects, activity sheets and science projects that you can do with your kids. And, don’t forget to head over to Dixie Crystals.com and try your luck at the Scary Scramble Contest (October 9-19th, 2016) for a chance to win a brand-new Kitchen Aid Mixer!
Follow Dixie Crystals for more sweet inspiration!
Are you a fan of scary or cute when it comes to Halloween? In this week’s menu of goodies, there is nothing scary about Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cobbler from The Gold Lining Girl. However, you might shiver a little when you take a peek at these Gluten-Free Spooky Chocolate Cupcakes from Fearless Dining. This is such a great line up of fun Halloween recipe ideas!
Join #SundaySupper on Twitter Sunday 7pmET for our fun chat. This week we’ll be talking about how we used Dixie Crystals to create fun Halloween recipe ideas. Until then, take a peek at what everyone is bringing to the virtual table below.
Halloween Recipe Ideas:
Bewitching Breakfast Treats
Fang-tastic Candy Treats
- Creepy Pumpkin Seed Brittle by Sunday Supper Movement
- Easy Halloween Fudge by The Dinner-Mom
- Soft and Chewy Apple Cider Caramels by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
Boo-tiful Cakes and Pies
- Cheesecake Mummies by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake by Crazed Mom
- Gluten Free Spooky Chocolate Cupcakes by Fearless Dining
- Graveyard Cupcakes by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Halloween Cupcakes by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Halloween Whoopie Pies by The Chef Next Door
- Mini Jack-O-Lantern Cakes by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Mummy Apple Hand Pies by Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Pumpkin Chocolate Ganache Cake by Taste And See
- Pumpkin Cupcakes by Flour On My Face
- Gingerbread Zombies by Family Foodie
- Halloween Spider Cookies by Moore or Less Cooking
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars by Savory Experiments
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Witch Hat Cookies by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Other Bone-chilling Goodies
- Bloody Crème Brûlée by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Haunted Halloween Ghosts by Shockingly Delicious
- Individual Candy Corn Fruit Salad Dessert by Hot Eats Cool Reads
- Monster Munch Popcorn Snack Mix by A Dish of Daily Life
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cobbler by The Gold Lining Girl
- Vampire Collins Cocktail by kimchi MOM
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.