Fresh from the garden vegetables sautéed in garlic, basil and olive oil, served in an already made crust, for a healthy, quick and easy weekday supper.
Garden Vegetable Tart
- 1 Ready Made Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh squash, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh asparagus, cut
- ¼ cup fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
For more easy and fresh meal options to fit your busy schedule, check out the #WeekdaySupper menu for this week.
We are partnering with American Family Insurance for the #ChooseDreams initiative. For even more inspiration, follow the Recipes from the Garden #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!