Whether you’re a football fan, or just fond of the game-day spread, we have an amazing menu coming your way this Sunday that is full of recipes and pairings featuring Gallo Family wines. Once you’ve gotten a peek at what the Sunday Supper crew has in store, you’ll be itching for the big game to get here! Be sure to come back on Sunday for direct links to the recipes and pairing recommendations, or drop by and visit Isabel of Family Foodie, who is hosting the event this week.
Gallo Family Vineyards knows how to throw a football party and we can’t wait to welcome them around the family coffee table. This is the one week a year when it is appropriate to sit in the family room and enjoy Sunday Supper watching the football game on television. You are going to love the wine pairings and recommendations that Gallo is sharing. Come and get social with Gallo Family Vineyards and share your favorite game day eats on their social networks. Visit their website or connect with via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Scallops by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Balsamic Glazed Cauliflower “Wings” by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Bean and Chorizo Dip by Foxes Love Lemons
- Beer Braised Szechuan Chicken Wings by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Blue Cheese Burger Bites by Country Girl In The Village
- Chipotle Quinoa Fritters by Healthy. Delicious.
- Cilantro Lime Marinated Shrimp by Ruffles & Truffles
- Game Day Pepperoni Pizza Dip by Family Foodie
- Game Day Pulled Pork Nachos by girlichef
- Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pistachio Truffles by Chocolate Moosey
- Grilled Steak Sliders with Chimichurri Sauce by Hip Foodie Mom
- Honey Dijon Glazed Wings by The Foodie Army Wife
- Honey Ham Barbeque by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip by The Dinner-Mom
- Korean-style Clams by kimchi MOM
- Sparkling Pomegranate Pinot Punch by Magnolia Days
- Spicy Sausage Balls by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Spinach Balls by Shockling Delicious
- Spinach Lasagna Cups by Alida’s Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Skins by The Wimpy Vegetarian
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.