Fresh chopped ginger and garlic put the zing in this flavorful ginger lime beef stir-fry with green beans and bell pepper. Like all stir-fry dishes, it’s quick to fix and perfect for a Weekday Supper. Put Certified Angus Beef® brand flat iron, ranch or sirloin steak on your shopping list today.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes.
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® flat iron, ranch or sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1⅓ cups long grain rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups green beans, tops pinched off, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ yellow or red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan. When oil is hot, add beef and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Remove beef from pan.
- Add green beans and bell peppers to pan, stirring often 1-2 minutes until softened. Stir in ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes followed by fish sauce. Stir in beef and lime juice; serve with rice.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
And sign up for our newsletter to get great recipes delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!