C’mon, everybody sing out (with apologies to the entire cast of Grease): “Summer grillin’, had us a blast; Summer grillin’, dinner so fast …”
That’s the Sunday Supper theme as temperatures rise and Fourth of July approaches. This week, we are partnering with Certified Angus Beef ® brand to develop recipes for grilling beef. Certified Angus Beef® brand works with farmers and ranchers every step of the way to make sure the beef they produce is the highest quality possible.
So, throw a steak on the barbie? Sure, we could have but the Sunday Supper tastemakers are more creative than that.
The kitchen laboratories have been working overtime on everything from tender filets to All-American burgers. Our culinary scientists are experimenting with a variety of flavor boosters including cocoa, coffee, ginger, soy, balsamic vinegar and beef’s best friend, garlic. What a tasty week we are having.
Get plenty of inspiration on this Summer Grilling Recipes Pinterest board.
Join us for Sunday’s 7 p.m. ET Twitter chat when we talk about all things beef and grilling. In the meantime, here’s a preview of the recipes to come:
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Corn Tomato and Avocado Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Nicaraguan Style Steak Skewers with Chimichurri by Curious Cuisiniere
Marvelous Main Dishes:
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Balsamic Burgers by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Bourbon Caramelized Onion and Blue Burgers by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brisket Grinder with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions by Whole Food | Real Families
- Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad by I’m Not the Nanny
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Garlic Ginger Soy Grilled Angus Beef Steak by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Bacon & Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sirloin Caesar Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Taco Burgers by Alida’s Kitchen
- 5 Summer Grilling Tips for Fruit by Sunday Supper Movement
More on Certified Angus Beef® brand: Follow them on social media to keep up the latest news and happenings. GAnd here are quick links to Certified Angus Beef’s social media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Use this handy store locator to find places near you to buy Certified Angus Beef® brand.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Certified Angus Beef via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Certified Angus Beef.