This is a summery spin on a Polish classic that is light enough to eat no matter how hot it is. Fresh summer vegetables are sautéed with sausage and potato pierogies then tossed in a tangy Dijon vinaigrette.
Kielbasa & Pierogies with Summer Vegetables #WeekdaySupper
- 1 (14 ounces) package kielbasa
- 1 (16 ounces) box frozen pierogies
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon garlic, separated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!