Kielbasa Roll Ups take sweet, smoked kielbasa covered in cheddar cheese and wrap it in a crescent roll blanket: all warm and snuggly. These are great for your holiday party or serve them with oven fries and salad for a tasty #WeekdaySupper,
This recipe was first published in full on the blog Cindy’s Recipes and Writings. We are pleased to share it with you here for Weekday Supper.
- ½ pound smoked kielbasa (beef, pork, or turkey)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pack refrigerated crescent rolls
- Assorted mustard dipping sauces
- Slice kielbasa lengthwise.
- Fry kielbasa over medium-high heat to brown on both sides.
- Lay out half of the crescent dough. Bake off extra crescents for later use.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Lay out the kielbasa and wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes until rolls are browned and flaky.
- Serve with your favorite dipping mustard.
- You can serve a salad or oven fries on the side.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.