Korean sesame burgers marry Asian flavors and seasonings with a good old-fashioned American burger – made with Certified Angus Beef®, of course – for a fusion dish that will delight your tastebuds. Don’t forget to add the toppings!
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. We are delighted to share it here for Weekday Supper. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground beef (80/20)
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ cup diced scallions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 sesame seed burger buns
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sriracha, brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce and cumin.
- By hand, combine ground beef, scallions, sesame seeds and spice mixture. Form into six patties and grill over medium heat until internal temperature is 160°F.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.