Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta is hearty and satisfying but it’s quick to make with only one pot to wash up, if you don’t count the pasta pot. That’s only been boiling water, right? This recipe was first published in full on the blog Momma’s Meals. We are pleased to share it with you here for Weekday Supper.
This comforting dish will satisfy the whole family and the lemon pepper seasoning makes it special. The sauce is creamy and delicious, yet healthy!
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 6 ounces linguine
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup low fat milk
- ½ cup sweet white wine (Riesling)
- ¼ cup of half and half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cook linguine according to the box.
- Sauté onions in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add chicken and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook until browned on all sides.
- Add wine, half and half, half of the parmesan cheese and half of the milk.
- Stir to combine and melt the cheese.
- Bring to a light boil and let the liquid reduce.
- Add cooked linguine, frozen peas and the rest of the milk. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a light boil. Let sauce thicken.
- Add the last of the parmesan cheese, stir to combine and allow to thicken.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- **NOTE** I actually made this with leftover linguine that was refrigerated for a few days. Make it ahead and this dish is even quicker to the table!
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.