The holiday season has officially arrived. The next few weeks are a wonderful time to gather all of our kin around the family table for quality time, satisfying meals, and fun. Over the years, memories are created and revisited in so many ways. Certain dishes make holiday appearances around the table, time honored traditions are upheld through the generations, and new ones sometimes find their way in as well!
What makes your holidays so memorable? This week, the Sunday Supper family is partnering with Gallo Family to recall memorable holiday meals and traditions, and we are inviting you to join us as we do so! The menu below features 20 recipes for memorable dishes that are made using (or meant to be paired with) Gallo Family’s wines. This month we are featuring their extra special, limited edition seasonal wines! The Holiday White Blend brings forth hints of crisp green apple and sweet caramel. If you are a fan of Gallo Family’s Moscato, this is the wine to try! On the other hand, the Holiday Red Blend offers hints of juicy mixed berries and chocolate, and would be a great choice for those who enjoy Gallo Family’s Merlot.
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator). Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for more ideas and updates. Want to incorporate Gallo Family into your Sunday Supper menu? Here is a $1 off digital coupon for Gallo Family wines to get you started.
Here is a preview of all the memorable holiday recipes the Sunday Supper family will be bringing to the table this week! We hope you’ll bring along some of your favorite recipes and wine pairings as well.
- Holiday Crab & Shrimp Scramble by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake Donuts by Ruffles & Truffles
- Spiced Apple Monkey Bread with White Wine Caramel by Curious Cuisiniere
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Pastry by Family Foodie
Memorable Main Dishes:
- Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue by Shockingly Delicious
- Curried Turkey Salad by Magnolia Days
- Glazed Ham with Red-eye Gravy by Nik Snacks
- Holiday Braised Short Ribs by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Delightful Desserts and Sweets:
- Berry Chocolate Mocha Mousse Dessert by Flavor Mosaic
- Caramel Apple Turnovers by In The Kitchen With KP
- Chocolate Mousse Cups by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Fudgy Chocolate Berry Bundt Cake by Desserts Required
- Italian Wine Doughnut Cookies by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Lemon Pound Cake by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Red Wine Chocolate Cookie Cups by Alida’s Kitchen
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffles by Life Tastes Good
- Vanilla Cupcakes with White Wine Caramel Apple Compote by Feed Me, Seymour
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Snowballs by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.