The Sunday Supper Movement is delighted to welcome Davidson’s Safest Choice™ around the family table this week. We have come up with 20 No-Bake Summer Recipes highlighting the use of their eggs, which have been pasteurized using their all-natural Safest Choice™ pasteurization process, all without ever having to turn on your oven!
Whether you’re looking for a tasty breakfast to start your day, or an indulgent dessert to cap it off, we have some amazing recipes for you this week! Also be sure to check out our No Bake Summer Recipes Pinterest board for inspiration any time!
No-Bake Savory Recipes:
- Asparagus Egg Salad by Family Foodie
- Buffalo Aioli by Alida’s Kitchen
- Chicken Caesar Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Deviled Egg Crostini by Hip Foodie Mom
- Grilled Pizza with Egg, Arugula, and Balsamic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Huevos Rancheros by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Korean Rolled Omelette (Gaeran Mari) by kimchi MOM
- Mom’s Potato Salad by Casa de Crews
- Pizza for Breakfast! Waffles by Foxes Love Lemons
- Shrimp Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
No-Bake Sweet Recipes:
- Brownie Batter Truffles by Desserts Required
- Creamy Chocolate Blender Mousse by Shockingly Delicious
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie by Neighborfood
- “Funky Monkey” PB Ripple Chip Banana Ice Cream by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon and Strawberry Parfaits by Magnolia Days
- No Bake Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles by Melanie Makes
- Raspberry Mousse by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Salted Caramel Pudding Cups by The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Marshmallow S’mores by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are available in two varieties, All-Natural and Cage Free. For both varieties, Safest Choice™ only sources eggs from vegetarian-fed hens that are hormone and antibiotic free. Safest Choice™ eggs come from USDA certified and inspected farms that are Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union. Safest Choice™ uses fresh Cage Free eggs from farms approved as Certified Humane®.
We are so excited about Safest Choice™ Eggs and want to give you the opportunity to join us at this year’s Food and Wine Conference in Orlando and meet Chef Guiliano Hazan. Chef Guiliano will be doing a demo showcasing Safest Choice™ Eggs. Your recipe could win you a pass to the Food and Wine Conference, $500 gift card plus a year of free eggs. Check out the details by clicking here.
This post is sponsored by the Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs. All opinions are my own.