Tender pasta with a light and fresh pea sauce, sprinkled with tangy feta cheese for a green & cheerful meal. This dish is not only perfect for a weekday supper because it is quick, but it is also a “hot & humid day“ kind of supper, because it is a cool pasta dish.
Pasta & Pea Sauce
- 8 ounces pipe rigate (or similar pasta suche as orecchiette or shells)
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen peas, divided
- ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley (plus extra for garnish)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
For more easy and fresh meal options to fit your busy schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
We are partnering with American Family Insurance for the #ChooseDreams initiative. For even more inspiration, follow the Family Favorites Turned Healthy #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!