Sundried tomato pesto adds tang to traditional basil pesto. Mix the flavorful paste with penne pasta and spicy sausage for a quick weeknight dinner. Everyone will be happy when this dish comes to the table.
- 1 (7-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, packed
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- Fresh basil leaves
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!