Pepper crusted sirloin steaks are seared in a pan on the stove and finished in the oven. Pair with a warm salad of farro that has been simmered in beef broth, and then tossed with spinach and pan-roasted grape tomatoes.
- 2 8-ounce sirloin steaks, 1-inch thick, patted dry
- 1½ tablespoons coarsely ground black peppercorns
- t tablespoon olive oil for the pan
- 1 cup 10-minute farro
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!
This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are those of the individual bloggers.