Ooey, gooey and delicious, this cheesy pepperoni pizza dip is one of our favorite Sunday Supper Recipes. It’s a great snack for a game day get-together or put it in the middle of your family table as an appetizer. We are certain it will become a family favorite at your house too.
Check out how easy it is to make! Join Isabel, aka Family Foodie, in her Florida kitchen as she puts together this simple Sunday Supper recipe.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- Garnish with additional pepperoni and green onions
- Let cream cheese sit at room temperature for approximately an hour or until soft.
- Set aside 5 whole pieces of pepperoni and a teaspoon of chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread cream cheese evenly in a pie or quiche dish.
- Sprinkle the pepperoni evenly over the cream cheese.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the pepperoni and use spoon to make sure it is spread over the entire dish.
- Sprinkle the green onions over the tomato sauce
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top
- Garnish with whole pepperoni and green onions if desired
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the cheese on top is bubbling and slightly brown.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips and Enjoy!
LIKE Sunday Supper on Facebook to see our Facebook cooking demonstration videos live – 4 p.m. ET every Sunday – or catch them on YouTube by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Upcoming recipes are announced each week in our newsletter. Sign up to get great Sunday Supper recipes and all the Sunday Supper news delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!
Need more easy tasty Weekday Supper recipes? It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.