It wouldn’t be a red carpet party without a bite of something sweet for dessert. Thankfully, there is an easy and delicious solution that will satisfy your sweet tooth – these edible Oscars envelopes will do the trick!
Not only will these envelopes dazzle on your red carpet viewing party table, but they will delight your tastebuds. The best part? They are incredibly easy to put together and are customizable when it comes to fillings. All you need to do is fold, fill, bake, and dust with powdered sugar before serving. They are ready to devour in only a few minutes.
….and the winner is: YOU! And those around your table, of course.
Make sure you watch this quick video tutorial to see how to put this fun recipe together!
- Egg roll wrappers
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Melted butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Confectioner's sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fold the top half of an egg roll wrapper into a peak (creating a pentagon shape).
- Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips and shredded coconut in the middle of the wrapper, then fold the pointed flap over the top. Press gently along the edges to seal, creating an envelope shape.
- Brush the top of the envelope with melted butter. If desired, add sprinkles to decorate.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a plate/platter. Dust with confectioner's sugar before serving. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Katie Compton (see all)
- Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake by Ruffles & Truffles - February 15, 2016