This week we are so excited to be partnering with American Family Insurance, the champion of DREAMS, to encourage you to make healthy food choices and get your hands dirty by digging in the garden! Please join us as we share ideas, tips, and recipes in our post celebrating growing our own produce and herbs. We want you to #ChooseDreams!
We have a line-up of 20 fabulous recipes that are sure to inspire you to get closer to the earth and plant your own vegetables and herbs. While you’re at it, get the kids involved – nobody’s better at (or more enthusiastic about) getting their hands dirty!
Our host this week is Jennifer from Peanut Butter and Peppers. Jen will also be joining Chef Dennis Littley of A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis and Sunday Supper founder Isabel Laessig of Family Foodie for a live Google+ chat on May 28 at 5pm CT to discuss Recipes from the Garden with American Family Insurance! You can learn more about this fun event by clicking here!
For even more inspiration, follow the Recipes from the Garden #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!
Our Recipes from the Garden:
- Asparagus Penne with Bacon Cream Sauce by Country Girl In The Village
- Basil, Honey and Walnut Gelato by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak by Magnolia Days
- Garden Foccacia by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Garden Vegetable Lasagna by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Greek Stuffed Tomato by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Herb Grilled Shrimp with Grilled Sweet Peppers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Herbed Chicken Kabobs by Momma’s Meals
- Individual Indian Corn Pudding Souffles by Delaware Girl Eats
- Lemon Herb Slow Cooker Roast Chicken by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Asparagus by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Rosemary Cornbread by Alida’s Kitchen
- Salmon Peppers and Onions by Family Foodie
- Spinach Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Three Cheese Naan Pizza with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Arugula by Neighborfood
- Tortellini with Garden Fresh Pesto by The Foodie Army Wife
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by Supper for a Steal
- White Bean Cilantro Chopped Vegetable Salad by Shockingly Delicious
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.