No need for take-out with this easy pork and vegetable stir-fry that makes a perfect after-work skillet supper. Serve over rice or in lettuce cups if you’re going lower-carb.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut up Asian vegetables (packaged, or slice your own baby bok choy, snow peas, carrots, etc.)
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 (9-ounce) package McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce
- Hot cooked rice (enough for 4 people; or use lettuce cups instead)
- Garnish: Chopped fresh cilantro
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.