A mouthwatering, 100% kid-approved skillet chicken and ravioli recipe that can be on your table in fewer than 30 minutes! This recipe was first published in full on the blog MealDiva as part of a social media campaign for Perdue®. We are pleased to share it with you here for Weekday Supper.
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 (9 ounce) package large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 store made rotisserie chicken, deboned and cut into chunks
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 8-12 thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup PERDUE Signature Chicken Stock
- A large handful of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, season with a nice pinch of salt and a sprinkle of pepper then sauté for 5- 8 minutes, or until they are soft and translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, asparagus and vinegar and cook until the tomatoes begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to the skillet, then add the ravioli, stock and parmesan; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is reduced by ½, about 4 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve hot.
We are partnering with Perdue® to present quick and easy meals using their new Signature Chicken Stock. Learn more about Perdue, including The Perdue Way, Where to Buy, Recipes and Tips From the Kitchen, at http://www.perdue.com/ Learn more about PERDUE® Signature Chicken Stock here: http://www.perduechickenstock.com/. Join the Perdue Crew to get some pretty sweet rewards. http://www.perduecrew.com/. For even more inspiration, follow the Perdue Pinterest board. You can connect with Perdue on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
I received PERDUE® Signature Chicken Stock from Perdue in conjunction with a sponsored social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.