Skillet Chili Mac is a classic comforting meal. This quick and easy recipe only takes about 20 minutes to prepare and is full of flavor thanks to McCormick’s Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow pasta (macaroni)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.