Super easy and oh, so delicious – throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and the house smells amazing all day long. We love serving this Slow Cooker Asian Beef over rice noodles but have also tried it over steamed rice or on some fresh rolls when entertaining the kids’ friends.
Make this tasty slow cooker Asian beef for dinner tonight!
- 1 2½ pound boneless bottom round beef roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 pound baby carrots or 1 pound carrots sliced
- 1 additional chopped green onion, optional
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Place the beef roast in the bottom of a slow-cooker.
- Slather the garlic, onions, hoisin sauce and soy sauce on both sides of the beef roast.
- Add the beef and the baby carrots on the sides of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 6-8 hours or until the beef falls apart using two forks.
- Server over cooked rice noodles, cooked rice or use fresh rolls to make sandwiches.
We are partnering with The Beef Checkoff to present simple beef meals. For even more inspiration, follow the Beef Pinterest board. You can connect with The Beef Checkoff on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bring our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.