Get all your favorite flavors of sesame chicken with this easy stir fry to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes. Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry over Broccoli Noodles will soon become a family favorite.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large head broccoli (try to find broccoli with a long stem or a bunch with multiple stems)
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved
- ¼ cup unsalted cashews
- 1 package McCormick Sesame Chicken Skillet Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.