Add even more flavor to one of our favorite cuts of beef with this Sriracha Soy Marinated London Broil recipe. Plan ahead and pop it in the refrigerator to marinate the day before (or even up to two days before!) It cooks up quickly, perfect for a busy night.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. We are delighted to share it here for Weekday Supper. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes
- 1 (2-2½-pound) Certified Angus Beef ® shoulder clod roast (London Broil)
- 1 cup beef stock
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Combine beef stock, sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha and one tablespoon sesame oil. Marinate roast overnight; 2 days for bolder flavor.
- Preheat broiler. Remove roast from marinade and reserve marinade. Pat roast dry and rub with remaining sesame oil, place on broiler pan and broil for 15 minutes. Flip and broil an additional 15-18 minutes for medium rare doneness (125°F). Allow roast to rest 10 minutes on carving board.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes; reducing by half.
- Slice roast very thin against the grain, serve with warm sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
And sign up for our newsletter to get great recipes delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!