Small Spanish savory dishes, typically served with drinks at a bar OR light snacks or appetizers, usually eaten with drinks.
With the help of our host, Constance from The Foodie Army Wife, the Sunday Supper crew is bringing you a menu full of tempting Tapas! Whether you use the term literally (as a tapa or “cover” for your drink) or just as a small dish, there are so many fantastic options to choose from this week. Care for a sneak peek?
A Table Full of Tapas:
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Citrus Salad from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Stuffed Green Queen Olives with Garlic Infused Olive Oil from MarocMama
- Cheesy, Tortellini Tapas & Spicy Bacon Ranch Dip from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mushroom Chevre Crostini from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Black-Eyed Pea Cowboy Caviar from Shockingly Delicious
- Goan Beef Croquettes from Masala Herb
- Giardiniera Salad from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Calamari from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Krab filled Avocado Tapas from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Serrano Ham and Manchego Croquetas with Smoked Pimenton Aioli from My Other City By The Bay
- Patatas Bravas from Supper for a Steal
- Caramelized Onion & Gruyere Bites from The Foodie Army Wife
- Agave Truffles from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Pear, Brie, and Honey Crostini from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tomato Bread from girlichef
- Clams in Green Sauce (Almejas en Salsa Verde) from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Roasted Tomato-Basil Flatbread from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Herb and Citrus Marinated Olives from Magnolia Days
- Smoky Paprika Peppers from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Balsamic Raspberries with Mascarpone Cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Gambas al Ajillo from Manu’s Menu
- Squid in Garlic Chili Olive Oil from Food Lust People Love
- Tortilla Española from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Croquetas de Pollo from Cookin’ Mimi
- Low-Carb Salmon Croquettes from Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Bruschetta Topping from What Smells So Good?
- Polenta Crostini Bites with Caramelized Mushrooms: Cicchetti – A Venetian Tapas Tradition from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Herb Roasted Almonds from Curious Cuisiniere
- Artichoke Heart and Manchego Spread on Fried Garlic Bread from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Tortillita de Camarones from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Patatas A La Riojana (Rioja-Style Potato & Chorizo Stew) from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Gambas al Ajillo y Clementina (Shrimp with Garlic and Clementines) from FoodieTots
- Tortillas De Papa y Atun (Tuna and Potatoes Tortilla) from Basic N Delicious
- Pocky Cake Pops from NinjaBaking.com
- Chorizo Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon from I Run For Wine
- Manchego-Stuffed Spanish Meatballs from The Weekend Gourmet
- Roast Onions with Blue Cheese and Pine Nuts from Healthy. Delicious.
- Shrimp and Chorizo Tapas from The Texan New Yorker
- Blueberry and Lemon Yogurt Quesada from In The Kitchen With KP
- Chorizo with Spicy Sweet Potato Tapas from Soni’s Food
- Chorizo and Manchego Toast Tapas from Family Foodie
Plus, Martin Redmond is here to share the perfect recommendations: Best Wines To Pair With Tapas from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Be sure to come back this Sunday to get the links to the recipes you’re looking forward to trying the most! What are your favorite Tapas? Have you ever been to a Tapas Bar…or better yet, eaten Tapas in Spain!? We’d love to hear about your experiences and favorite Tapas recipes.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.