A hearty mixture of grilled tequila-lime marinated chicken, tomatoes, avocado, grilled corn, and crunchy romaine lettuce. Drizzled with your choice of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing or Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette. This salad is filling, healthy, and easy to make.
Tequila-Lime Chicken Chopped Salad
- Tequila-Lime Chicken:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup tequila
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (about 4 cups)
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1 cucumber, quartered and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup crispy onions
- 1 recipe Buttermilk Ranch Dressing or Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
For more easy and fresh meal options to fit your busy schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
We are partnering with American Family Insurance for the #ChooseDreams initiative. For even more inspiration, follow the Family Favorites Turned Healthy #ChooseDreams Pinterest board, or connect with American Family Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, or LinkedIn!