With beer and two different chili peppers for flavor and kick, this Turkey Chipotle Chili is one of our favorite Sunday Supper recipes. After you’ve roasted the peppers and browned your turkey, everything goes in a slow cooker, making this a great Weekday Supper option as well.
If you are celebrating National Beer Day today, this would be a great recipe to try!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound turkey breast
- 2 (15-ounce) can white beans; drained/rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) pinto beans; drained/rinsed
- 4 Anaheim chilies; roasted
- 8 ounces Mexican beer
- 2 chipotles in adobo; diced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes; drained and juice reserved
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 red bell pepper; diced
- 1 cup onions; diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
Weekday Supper recipes are great for when life gets busy! It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.