Are you ready to ramp up the amount of unprocessed foods you eat? Today we are thrilled to be teaming up with October Unprocessed for Sunday Supper! Started by Andrew Wilder, the October Unprocessed Challenge is inspiring people to eat no processed foods for the entire month.
So – how do you know what food is unprocessed? According to the movement, an unprocessed item is one that could be made by a person with reasonable skill in a home kitchen with whole-food ingredients. The October Unprocessed challenge is an exercise in awareness; it is a time to consider what we put into our bodies and how those ingredients make us feel. To read more about the 5th annual October Unprocessed, click HERE. You can sign the pledge, get inspiration, and find useful and delicious recipes!
This week’s event is being hosted by DB aka Foodie Stuntman of Crazy Foodie Stunts.
Make sure to check out all of the unprocessed recipes the Sunday Supper family has brought to the table today!
Alluring Appetizers and Snacks
- Baked Beet Chips by The Dinner-Mom
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Crispy Tex-Mex Quinoa Patties by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Curried Apple Chips by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Homemade Energy Bars by The Foodie Army Wife
- Homemade Fennel-Maple Mustard by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Thyme Chicken by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Raw Salted Chocolate Chip Oat Healthy Bars by Wallflour Girl
- Stuffed Peppadew Peppers by An Appealing Plan
- Autumn Panzanella by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Basic Roasted Cauliflower by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Brioche Dinner Rolls by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Homemade Hash Browns by Basic N Delicious
- Indian Spiced Dal and Sag Aloo by Happy Baking Days
- Roasted Parsnips and Carrots with Maple Syrup and Cardamom by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spicy Smashed Fingerling Potatoes by Magnolia Days
- Stuffed Acorn Squash by Rhubarb and Honey
- Sweet Potato and Carrot Hash by Fit Foodie Runs
- Sweet Potato Fries by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sweet Potato Noodles and Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Whole Grain, No-Knead Sourdough Bread by Peaceful Cooking
- Authentic Chicken Tinga by Shockingly Delicious
- Baked Zucchini with Spicy Tomatoes by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken and Sweet Potatoes by MealDiva
- Chinese Five Spice Chicken Stir Fry by Nosh My Way
- Coconut Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dip by Casa de Crews
- Easy Slow Cooker Chili by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Fall Squash Soup by Ruffles & Truffles
- Grilled Burgers with Garlicky Arugula by Cooking Chat
- Homemade Gnocchi with Peas and Pesto by Curious Cuisiniere
- Jacket Potato Party by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Mom’s Homemade Vegetarian Meatballs by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Pumpkin & Italian Sausage Pasta by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Seared Pork Stack by annaDishes
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Momma’s Meals
- White Bean Pesto Stew by eating in instead
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blondies by Pies and Plots
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Vegan Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes by NinjaBaking.com
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.