Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
This crispy Air Fryer Bacon recipe will change the way you make bacon! It is so much easier than making bacon on the stove or in the oven and takes just 10 minutes to do.
You are going to love how simple this air fried bacon recipe is to make! Try it once and you may never go back to cooking bacon the traditional way.
Best Crispy Bacon in the Air Fryer
My family loves bacon. It’s not just breakfast food for us! I love adding bacon to all kinds of meals, from using it as a topping for salad and soup to serving it wrapped around steak or chicken. I even love it as breakfast for dinner.
But one thing that stops me from making bacon all of the time is how messy it can get and how long it can take to get the perfect crispy results, especially if you like making bacon in the oven like me. I’ve been making a lot of food in the air fryer lately, so one of my kids asked me… can you air fry bacon?
As it turns out, yes, you can air fry bacon, and the air fryer solves both the problem of messiness and how long it takes to cook! It takes just 10 minutes to make the crispiest bacon you will ever eat and since it’s in the air fryer, the cleanup is so easy. I guarantee if you love bacon as much as my family and I do, you will obsess over this easy air fryer recipe.
Cooking bacon in your air fryer is safe. Make sure your air fryer tray is completely clean before cooking your bacon, without any other particles left behind, since you’ll be cooking it at a high temperature. Use olive oil spray when cooking bacon in the air fryer.
You can make turkey bacon in the air fryer. Cook turkey bacon the same way you would regular bacon.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit before cooking your bacon.
It only takes 10 minutes to cook crispy bacon in the air fryer.
To cook regular cut bacon in the air fryer, fry for 7 minutes for soft bacon or 8 minutes for crispy bacon, instead of 10.
- Cosori Air Fryer Oven: This air fryer is a great choice, with 13 cooking functions, 5.8 quart capacity, and preheating option.
- Instant Air Fryer Oven: This is a perfect air fryer for large batches, with a 10 quart capacity.
- Olive Oil Sprayer: Make your own olive oil spray by adding olive oil to this spray bottle made for the job!
How to Air Fry Bacon
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the air fryer tray or basket with olive oil spray, then evenly layer the bacon in the tray. Try not to overlap any of the bacon.
- Air fry for 10 minutes. Check the bacon at 5 minutes to see if it’s cooking evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with Bacon
- Eggs – I love poached eggs with bacon!
- Delicious Strawberry Crepes!
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes – this is the best combination!
- Chopped in creamy pasta like my Creamy Penne Pasta with Leftover Prime Rib
- In German Potato Salad
- In my Grilled Chicken Salad with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Also try our Candied Bacon!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
Did you try my air fryer bacon recipe? Let me know in the comments below and with a rating! I would love to know what you think.
Crispy Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- olive oil spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Spray the air fryer with olive oil, then place the bacon in an even layer on the tray (or basket).
- Cook for 10 minutes, checking halfway through to see if the bacon is cooking evenly. Serve and enjoy!
- You can also make turkey bacon in the air fryer. Cook turkey bacon the same way you would regular bacon!