The countdown is on: there is just one week left before the big game. How are you planning to partake in the fun – a large get-together with family and friends? A smaller gathering? Either way, food will definitely be involved. Sporting event parties are a great opportunity to break out your best appetizer and finger food recipes; they are fun, bite sized, and enjoyable for all! Whether you will be cheering on your favorite team or will simply be enjoying the company of others (and perhaps the creative commercials and half time show), food and wine is an essential element for your gatherings.
This week we are thrilled to be collaborating with Gallo Family Vineyards for an extra special Sunday Supper event. Our Sunday Supper tastemakers have taken to their kitchens to create their most tantalizing appetizer and finger food recipes. All twenty of them are paired with Gallo Family Vineyards’ wine, so regardless of your wine preference you will be certain to find the perfect combination of food and drink to serve at your big game party next week. From sliders, to pretzels, to eggrolls, to meatballs, crostini, and more, we are drooling over all of the fabulous offerings on the Sunday Supper table today. Can you choose a favorite among them? Perhaps giving them all a try will be necessary…
Need some tips for hosting the big game at your home? Check out Gallo’s advice. Looking for food and wine pairings for your Supper Bowl? Gallo has you covered with their pairing suggestions. If you are looking for even more football finger foods, make sure to check out Gallo’s selection of recipes as well! And if you’re interested in seeing last year’s entertaining pairings from Sunday Supper, check them out on Gallo Family’s blog.
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator). Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, see their snaps on Instagram, and watch their videos on YouTube for more ideas and updates. How will you incorporate Gallo Family into your Sunday Supper menu?
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
We hope you will join us around the family table today as we share our favorite finger foods and appetizers paired with Gallo Family wine. Take a look through all of the wonderful recipes the Sunday Supper family has created below. We hope you’ll bring along some of your favorite recipes and wine pairings this week as well!
- Bacon and Cheese Pretzel Bites by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Bacon Wrapped Bison Burger Sliders by Nosh My Way
- Baked Southwestern Eggrolls by Flavor Mosaic
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Sweet Potato Fries by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cheesy Baked Arancini by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Chorizo Cheese Dip by Casa de Crews
- Cuban Sandwich Sliders by Recipe for Perfection
- Everything Bagel Breadsticks & Smoked Salmon Dip by Foxes Love Lemons
- Kicked Up Texas Caviar by Ruffles & Truffles
- Mini Mexican Tarts by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mexican Chicken Meatballs with Queso by Curious Cuisiniere
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Dip by Family Foodie
- Pizza Quinoa Bites by Alida’s Kitchen
- Polenta Crostini with Mushroom Sauce by Brunch with Joy
- Rosemary White Bean Dip by Magnolia Days
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Sausage & Caramelized Onion Pita Pizza by The Messy Baker
- Spicy Sticky Chicken Wings and Onion Rings by Nik Snacks
- Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sweet & Spicy Mango Meatballs by Peanut Butter and Peppers
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.