How can it already be time to talk about after school snack recipes?! Another summer has flown by, so now it is time for the back to school scramble. With all the lunch packing and dinner planning, don’t forget about snack time! The Sunday Supper recipes this week are all about those snacks! These are the best after school snacks to feed even the hungriest snack monsters.
At Sunday Supper we love to find the best Kid Approved Snack Recipes, what’s the point of an after school snack if no one will eat it! When it comes to snack time, we believe, the more options the better! Sometimes you may want to serve a savory snack, perhaps some variations on ants on a log? Or do your kids have more of a sweet tooth. If so they may like these Chewy No Bake Granola Bars. No matter the type of snack monsters you are feeding, we’ve got a Sunday Supper Recipe for you!
2. If your kids love to run around and get sweaty after school, help them cool off with these chocolate dipped frozen bananas from The Missing Lokness. The kids will definitely grade these one of the Best After School Snacks they want to eat!
3. Kids love food on a stick! These Potato and Chorizo Bites from our Sunday Supper Recipe Collection are the perfect savory snack for after school!
4. If you’re looking for a snack you can grab and go for a busy afternoon, granola bars are always a winner. Especially if they’re homemade! We love these Healthy Fruit and Nut Granola Bars from Everyday Easy Eats
8. Make snack time more fun with sprinkles! These Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts from our Sunday Supper Recipe Collection are as fun to eat as they are to make!
10. While we’re talking about cheesy snacks, don’t miss out on these HamJam Cheddar Puffs from our Sunday Supper Collection! They are one of our top picks for Best After School Snacks because they are easy to make and taste great too!
12. When your kids can’t decide between sweet and savory, give them both! We love this Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Mix from our Sunday Supper Recipes!
13. Low Carb, gluten free, and tasty too. Our Cucumber Egg Salad Bites will satisfy the hungry snack monster and keep the kiddos going through homework or after school activities. That’s why we give this recipe an A+ on our list of Best After School Snacks!
14. Our ooey, gooey Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip will satisfy your hangriest after school snack monster!
Check out our No Bake Oatmeal Balls plus other great after school snack recipes from the Sunday Supper tastemakers!