Since it’s National Burger Month, instead of our usual Weekday Supper, I thought it would be a public service to share our favorite bodacious burger recipes. Make one, make all, but make sure you celebrate. We’ve got something for everyone. Our favorite #BestBeef burgers, chicken burgers and even seafood burgers!
1. Check out this gorgeous Sweet Jamaican Burger from Certified Angus® Brand. With that lovely mango salsa, you are going to want to make this one first.
2. Next up is a bacon gorgonzola burger, the perfect mix of salty smoked bacon and creamy blue cheese takes this one over the top.
3. Strike up the oompah-pah band! Celebrate National Burger Month German-style with this German Burger with slaw and Swiss cheese on a pretzel bun.
4. Add a little curry spice to your ground chicken for the best chicken tikka burgers! Serve with raita to complete the Indian experience.
5. The next bodacious burger recipe takes us to the Far East, marrying Asian flavors with a good old American burger. These Korean Sesame Burgers are topped with cucumber, cabbage, bean sprouts and cilantro.
6. Is fish more your style? Try these fabulous rockfish burgers rolled in crushed pistachios and macadamia nuts for color, flavor and taste!
7. You say burger and I say barbecue! These drool-worthy barbecue burgers, dripping with sauce, would be perfect for your next cookout.
8. The next delicious recipe takes us south of the border for a Tex-Mex Spicy Chicken Burger recipe. Like your favorite taco, but on a bun with jalapeños, pepper Jack cheese, avocados and salsa.
9. Last but not least in our list of bodacious burgers is a seafood/beef combo with the best of both worlds. Try this Chesapeake Bay Crab-Stuffed Burger recipe with Old Bay Spices and lumb crab meat. Whoever said we can’t have it all has clearly never tried one of these beauties.
How will you celebrate National Burger Month? We hope you make a few of our bodacious burger recipes!