Broiled Steak and Asparagus with Feta Cream Sauce is one of more than 100 recipes from Sheet Pan Suppers, a new cookbook by Molly Gilbert focusing on hands-off meals made easily on a sheet pan.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sirloin tip steaks (each 1 to 1½ inches thick; about 2¼ pounds total)
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
This post is sponsored by Workman Publishing Company in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.